This is our Blog, the highs and hopefully not too many lows of our journey and experiences of moving from England to Australia







Thursday, June 3, 2010

The new addition to our family

Nige has finally given in and we've got a puppy.  He's a silky maltese cross and is 12 weeks old.  He's called Jasper Gary (Jacob wanted to call him Gary, but I refuse to stand there on the beach calling "Gary!") so we've compromised!!!  He's really good, we sat and watched a movie last night and he just lay in his basket.  He's going to the loo on the paper and is being really good with the kids.  He's lovely!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachel
    I found this blog trough the WeightWatchers discussion board and your link to the sausage patties recipe...
    I just loved to have a look through it and many of your experiences reminded me of my own! I arrived in Perth with my husband from Switzerland in September 2009. We also have a little dog - Alfie, a miniature longhair dachshund - and I am also trying to lose weight. Japser Gary is so cute! I am also writing a blog about our experiences here in Australia, but it is in German...
    I wish you good luck for you weightloss journey!
    Warm regards
    Yvonne (or Streghina at WeightWatchers)

    ReplyDelete